PixelGene:::::::The Genetic Colors of Life- An Anish Achuthan Blog

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Splash ::::::::Jennifer Aniston on Regis and Kelly

Jennifer Aniston has revealed that she wouldn’t change a thing about her traumatic 2005.

Despite being divorced from Brad Pitt for Angelina Jolie, being tabloid fodder and starring in a number of critically panned films Ms Aniston is very happy.

Speaking to Heat magazine she said: "This was a great year for me. I wouldn't change a lick of it."

"It's been the best of times and the worst of times. It's been quite a year, but I wouldn't change anything or trade it in for anything. I wouldn't be sitting here and feeling how I'm feeling."

"I wouldn't trade in an ounce of anything that has happened to me from the time I was burned up until now."

"I'm certainly no poster child for anything, and I hate that kind of thinking. It's almost a little bit embarrassing, because what I'm going through happens every day to people all over and, like I've said before, this is nothing compared with the men and women who are losing their children in a war or losing their home to a natural disaster."

At least one celebrity has her head screwed on right…

Jennifer Aniston on Regis and Kelly-->

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home